Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Boy Next Door (Movie Review)

I knew better - I really did - but since Jay missed his opportunity to see JLo in person (with me two weeks ago in Los Angeles), I thought I would take one for the team and go see "The Boy Next Door".  Jennifer Lopez tops his list as Sexiest Woman in the World so it seemed the least I could do. 
 
As is sometimes the case, the trailer was the best part of this movie:



So ridiculous and predictable - we actually found ourselves laughing out loud.  (Lucky for us, there were very few folks in the theater (shocker), so we didn't offend anyone). 

Jennifer Lopez is beautiful to look at - there is no question.  Young Noah Guzman is quite handsome as well.  The movie only lasted 90 minutes.   So there is that.

My work here is done.

No comments: