Monday, July 13, 2015

All Good Things Must Come To An End. Bye, David!!

Well all good things must end - and so it goes with my friend David, who was going to give me a half a million dollars.  I knew it was to good to be true when he contacted two other facebook friends, Brian and Brandon and advised them of their winnings.  Brandon was all prepared to start a new conversation with him when he was met with this sad reply:



Who knows what happened to my dear friend, but I will share with you our last correspondence:


Wednesday 10:03am

Greetings.. Good morning to you...
Hi David.
Wednesday 1:05pm

How are you doing..what is the progress..
Thursday 1:02am

You are not responding

Do you want your winnings to be terminated
I am in jail.
Thursday 12:04pm

And you can still communicate with me

Tell your dad so he can bail you out

If you have pay the delivery fee,your will be happy now
Thursday 3:48pm
I have a phone hidden in a hole behind some books in the library. Haven't you ever seen Orange is the New Black?
Friday 1:45pm

You are not serious..
I am too serious. This sucks. I really needed that $550,000 to get out of this mess I am in

Fuck up you are not serious..You are opportune but you mess it up keeping it on pending..
Friday 3:33pm

Friday 5:17pm

Ok
5 hours ago

Good morning..How was your weekend..

*********
I am not sure why he had to swear at me.  That really hurt my feelings.  Sorry I didn't win the loot - I was going to throw one heck of a party!


No comments: