Wednesday, July 8, 2015

In Which he talks about Gladys & threatens termination #ScamUpdate

This guy is persistent!!!! (My replies in red)


Are you ready to receive your winnings..
I am.  But I can only give you my delivery fee via the mail. I can send cash.

Go to the moneygram outlet near you to send the delivery fee
I went to the post office and got a money order

Are you ready to send the fee via moneygram
Is this the same thing as a money order?
What is your address?

I need to ask..did you have the money now with you.

No..you will cash the money out and go to the moneygram outlet to send it and not money order.
But they charge me a fee at money gram!

They will only charge you 10
They will only charge you 10

Receiver's:name Gladys  tullar
Receiver's:City Lubbock
Receiver's:state Tx
Zip code  : 79404
Text question:favorite color
Text answer:Blue
Amount:$350.00
$350?  What is that for?

How much s the fee you are paying for your winnings to be delivered.
No you said it was only $1.80!!!  What is going on?  Are you scamming me?

No..I told you that you can pay the fee twice..
Slow down cowboy.  You told me 180.  You NEVER said 350.   NEVER

Go and send te 180 now.. So that I can forward it to the HQ rightnow.
I already did

Are you there
Yes

Did you send it via moneygram?
Yes

Snap the receipt ok
Snap it?  Like rip it?


Do you want it to be terminated.
Are you threatening to terminate me?  That seems illegal, David.
And who is Gladys?   Are you married!?!?

That is the Agent with your winnings,as soon as you make the payment on her name,she will deliver your winnings.
I would like to talk to Gladys.  Can you go get her?

She is not around,she s delivering other winnings..you are just wasting your time if you did not make the payment...

If you are sincere,you will get your winnings.

******
And now this morning...

Greetings..
Good morning to you...

Chat Conversation End

No comments: